USDA Rural Development
Guaranteed Loans are quickly becoming one of the most powerful tools in the
loan originator’s arsenal. Originating USDA Loans covers the
specifics of this loan program including borrower and property eligibility,
calculating the upfront and annual guarantee fee, using credit and ratio
waivers, borrower income restrictions and loan file documentation requirements.
Upon completion of the
course, students will be able to:
· Determine if an applicant and a property meet USDA eligibility
· Understand the role of USDA’s automated underwriting system
· Calculate borrower income for qualification and eligibility
· Understand maximum mortgage amounts and calculate guarantee fees
· Determine and communicate the benefits of USDA loans compared to
other loan programs
· Successfully market the loan program to referral partners and
This purchase shall be deemed effective on the date that the user login is created and shall continue for (60) days, in the case of Individual or Bundle Services. A course extention can be purchased for $59 for an additional (30) days.